Web Designer & Developer, Creative Services2016 - present
Kollins Communications Inc.Ramsey, NJ
• Studentdebtnj.com: Designed and developed a small business website from scratch using Photoshop, WordPress, HTML5, and CSS3 for Kevin Hanly Esq. LLC.
• Kollins Communications and Augustus Enterprises Website Redesign: Redesigned both Kollins’ B2B website and their large ecommerce website using Sketch and Photoshop. Improved website marketing strategy and reduced 18 pages of web content to a nine page website. Incorporated video content and interactivity into website, and developed SEO and video content marketing strategies for both websites. Produced a video background for the site using After Effects and Premier.
• Altarbread Website: Redesigned, developed, and managed development for an ecommerce site for the Benedictine Sisters using Photoshop, WordPress, HTML5,
• Industrial Hemp Exchange Website: Designed, developed, and managed development for B2B business startup using Photoshop, WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, WooCommerce, and Paid Membership Pro. Helped develop a business and marketing plan for the site, which is a membership-based interactive online business exchange community.
• LoveBird Safaris Marketing: Designed marketing brochures, large-scale trade show banners, business cards, and a marketing slide presentation for a small Tanzania tour guide company using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Keynote.
• Book Publication: Produced the 150 page autobiography of Dr. James Caulfield
Web Designer & Developer2015 - 2016
Bower Web SolutionsRingwood, NJ
• JLNY Broker Web App Project: Designed UX/UI wireframes the web app using Sketch. Helped manage and oversee the development of the project.
• Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Times Square Website Redesign: Redesigned and developed corporate website using Mod X and Google Analytics reports. Designed and developed a custom interactive map for the site using Illustrator, HTML5, CSS3, and Mod X. Designed and published social medial event marketing graphics using Photoshop for their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
• North Jersey Associates in Medicine Website Redesign: Redesigned and developed small business website and patient portal page using Photoshop, WordPress, , HTML5, CSS3, JQuery and Google Analytics reports.
• Fireside Furniture Website Redesign: Redesigned and developed small business website using Photoshop, WordPress, , HTML5, CSS3, and Google Analytics reports.
• ZIRCAR Website Redesign: Developed B2B website for using Photoshop, WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, PHP (custom posts), and Advanced Custom Fields.
• Monterey Gourmet Website Redesign: Developed small business website for Gourmet Market using Photoshop, WordPress, WooCommerce, FoodPress, HTML5, and CSS3.
• Hope Home Care Website: Developed small business website using Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, HTML5, and CSS3.
• Bower Web Solutions Marketing Brochures: Designed marketing brochures for Bower Web Solutions using Photoshop and InDesign.
Information Technology Manager2012 - 2015
New York Public LibraryNew York, NY
• Acted as an information management software consultant for the NYPL ILS Research and Software Rollout committee. Acted as consultant on best practices for rolling out this new database software city-wide.
• Coordinated public access to technology and educational resources for multiple communities during computer equipment and library collection relocations over a two year period. This involved ongoing communication with 10 departments, public relations, database management, and ILS software.
Reference and Instruction Librarian2008 - 2012
Bergen County Library ConsortiumBergen County, NJ
• Developed community improvement programs for adults and youth designed to improve learning through technology, such as database research classes, advanced MS Word and Excel classes, and Career Development classes.
• Wrote proposals to gain government funding for community improvement programs.
• Managed computer, software, and literature purchases.
• Designed information systems to facilitate public browsing of educational resources.
Graphic Designer2003 - 2008
Home and Store NewsRamsey, NJ
• Designed advertisements and laid out newspaper pages using Photoshop, Illustrator, Quark, and pre-press software.
Graphic Designer, Technology Trainer & Adobe Certified Expert2001 - 2003
Essex ComputersClifton, NJ
• Designed and developed marketing brochures and web pages for Essex Computers using Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Acted as software consultant for clients working with Adobe Acrobat, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Quark, Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks, and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Designed innovative workflow production solutions for multiple small businesses in Bergen and Passaic counties.
Graphic Designer/Marketing Presentation Designer1999 - 2001
ENG AssociatesHoboken, NJ
• Designed and produced digital graphics and animated presentations for corporate trade shows using Photoshop, Powerpoint, and Flash. Clients included EMC, Hasbro, and Fortune 500 companies.